- Rangers vs. Bruins Series Preview: 3 Reasons Why Each Team Can WinPosted 5 days ago
- Top 5 NBA TrademarksPosted 13 days ago
- Top 5 Impact Players from 1st Round of 2013 NFL DraftPosted 21 days ago
- Ten Things We Learned From MLB’s Opening WeekPosted 42 days ago
- Ranking LeBron’s Seasons in the NBAPosted 54 days ago
- Top 5 Candidates for the Wide Open AP National Player of the Year RacePosted 65 days ago
- Jared’s Mock Draft 2.0Posted 74 days ago
- MLB: Top 10 ProspectsPosted 78 days ago
- 5 Teams Ranked Outside of the Top 10 That Can Make a RunPosted 78 days ago
- Three Point Contest PredictionsPosted 95 days ago
Top 5 Coaching Options for the Brooklyn Nets
Upon hearing the news that the Brooklyn Nets head coach, Avery Johnson had been fired, many were shocked. This mainly was as a result to Johnson’s early success with the team; winning coach of the month in November.
However, in December, the Nets had the poorest showing since becoming a franchise, with a 3-10 record, before Nets General Manager Billy King let Johnson go.
Shortly after King announced that Nets assistant, P.J. Carlesimo would take over as the interim coach for the time being.
In the following slideshow, I will break down, analyze, and rank the potential candidates to fill the Brooklyn Nets newly vacant coaching spot.