- Rangers vs. Bruins Series Preview: 3 Reasons Why Each Team Can WinPosted 3 days ago
- Top 5 NBA TrademarksPosted 11 days ago
- Top 5 Impact Players from 1st Round of 2013 NFL DraftPosted 19 days ago
- Ten Things We Learned From MLB’s Opening WeekPosted 40 days ago
- Ranking LeBron’s Seasons in the NBAPosted 52 days ago
- Top 5 Candidates for the Wide Open AP National Player of the Year RacePosted 63 days ago
- Jared’s Mock Draft 2.0Posted 72 days ago
- MLB: Top 10 ProspectsPosted 76 days ago
- 5 Teams Ranked Outside of the Top 10 That Can Make a RunPosted 76 days ago
- Three Point Contest PredictionsPosted 93 days ago
5 Keys The Brooklyn Nets Have To Accomplish To Become Contenders
For the past five years, the once New Jersey Nets have not had it easy. Since the 2007-2008 season, the Nets have accumulated a 126-268 record. During that time, they were led by coaches Lawrence Frank and recently fired, Avery Johnson. Frank was fired when he was head coach in the 2009-10 season after a 0-16 start, one of the worst starts in NBA history.
Fast forwarding a couple of years later, the now Brooklyn Nets, are finally back to their winning ways. Since taking over for the Nets, interim coach P.J. Carlesimo has surprisingly led the team to an impressive 12-4 record, including wins over the Thunder, Knicks, Hawks, and Timberwolves.
While the Nets are looking the best they have in years, there are still some things that need to be fixed before the Nets can be considered contenders.